Pictures from Rome
1) Annaliese and I at Trevi Fountain2) John, Cooper, Annaliese and I at our favorite resturant in Rome, Pancotto. Soooooo good!
3) Me throwing coins into Trevi (I will return)
4) Sunrise in Rome
5) Sunrise in Rome. I love the lighting on our faces.
I will add more pictures later, I am tired of sitting in front of the computer now though. So keep looking for new ones. I have over 1500 pics.




4 Comments:
My precious world traveler, home at last!
Job Well Done, well traveled, and well written!
From the comments posted, it is obvious that we have all enjoyed your blog journal. It was a great way to commit your days escapades to paper while still fresh in your mind.
As an added benefit, the daily communication also let all of us know that you were both safe and well. (can't help it, this is ingrained worry and concern for the people that you love)
A career in journalism might be in the future for you, you never know.
The memories of the places you've been will be etched into your minds forever. The independence and confidence you both have gained from being on your own, is priceless!
For now though, its back to reality, work, school, and everyday life.....
Remember great vacations are like a wonderful decadent chocolate dessert... have one every now and again and it's incredible, have one every day and the novelty of it wears off, and as an added downside, you will get fat!
So much for pearls of wisdom!
We can't wait to see you, your pictures and your memories.
Love you
Dad
what a treat - we get more. love the photos. you'll have to send a few favorites via the net so we can see some detail on the big screen. i know you're going to give me a slide show though.
i WANT the cow lamp for the desert! also, can you give us a few tres chic fashion tips? looks like you were right in style there. ciao.
Hi Kim
Just walked through the rest of your trip notes and great photos. Can't wait to see more of them and to see you. I am really liking this blog !!
Hope you have rested a bit and are now enjoying the great city you live in.
love cindy
I am again reading your blog, more than a week after your return. I loved the entire trip. In some ways it was better than going myself. I know where I will sleep every night. I just get up and read all the cool things you did, places you saw, and luscious food. No calories, but mouth watering good!
Back to the real world, it is the same. But you have changed, you have seen the other life. And you know a little better what you must do and where you want to fit in the larger world.
Thanks so much for expanding my world
love, your cutest auntie
joann
Post a Comment
<< Home