Paris in the sunshine
I fly home tomorrow. I dont want to leave. How about you all come over here? Then I wont have to come home and i will still be able to see you all. Since this is my last day in Paris, this will be short. I want to get out there. I have already stuffed my face with an amazing crepe filled with cheese, tomatoes and mushrooms. Amazing. My purse is filled with croissants for the ride home. OUr favorite place was closed today because almost everything here is, including Versailles, which we had `planned on for today. Actually the plan was for yesterday but got a 25 euro ticket on the metro, stepped in Dog shit and then our room wasnt ready till 2 and we had taken a night train. Worst start to a day ever. Today is much better. Our new place, Prince De Gaulles is worth every penny and beautiful. Look it up. Spenci, Spenci, as Annaliese says.
I fly home tomorrow at 10 20 and make it to the states at 1:30 pm. We gain a day. I will either be at the gym or sleeping when I get home. Depending on how i feel after getting off a 12 hour plane ride.
Paris is sunny and fabulous today. We shall go forth and explore, mabye a boat ride. Love to you all. I miss you.
Kim

4 Comments:
She is returnig home, Tahnk you kim for doing this and taking us on your trip with you, it was a wild ride, full of good food, and crazy adventures. I hope this trip is as fulfilling as it sounds, and i hope you have grown as much as it appears.
love kev
Kim,
Have a safe trip home and take a rest. Really enjoyed following you around France and Italy. Thanks.
Aunt Janet
OH kimmy..
im so sad to hear that your trip is coming to an end. But it really sounded like you had a blast. I miss you so incredibly much and i really wish i could come and see you soon. But i have no money. im broke as a joke and ive been working like crazy. Sat i worked 13 hours, woke up sunday at 430am for work and then worked from 530-330. It was an exhausting weekend to say the least. I passed out. Enough about me...i hope your trip was everything you wanted it to be and i cant wait to go back with you someday. i love you so much kimmy!! never forget that ok!! call me whenever you have time when you get home k!! xoxoxox meg
okay, so one leg of the journey is done...time to rest and regroup for the next leg. near or far, there's always something new to experience. and sometimes the old is good too.
i'll bet you see 'the city' now with fresh eyes. welcome home.
Post a Comment
<< Home