Pictures from Florence
1) Dome of the Duomo (they look like real people just sitting there, hanging their legs down)2) Me at the top of the Duomo overlooking Florence. The views were some of the best in Europe.
3) View from inside the dome
4) One of the cows from the cow parade. This one lit up at night. It was an art exhibit in Florence. They are going to sell them and then all the proceeds go to opening a children's hospital in Florence. Cool, huh?
5) View of Florence, again, I know, it is beautiful though.




1 Comments:
Kim that was a great trip ! I just read the whole thing and enjoyed every minute of it . Keep blogging and add lots of discription with the photos, it will really make me think i'm htere. I 'm glad you had such a great time , love ya aunt Denise
Post a Comment
<< Home