Capri tomorrow, Barcelona....Summer?
Just a short post cause I am so tired right now. We are in Sorrento right now staying at Casa Suzy. We will be here for two nights. We are going to do Capri tomorrow and maybe Pompei. We will see what the weather is like. I really wanted to make it to Spain this trip but it is going to be such a mission we have decided to cut it out. We just dont have enough time and to fly would actually take a lot of time with bus and rail travel. Plus the extra money it would cost. So I have decided that if I can save enough money I will go this summer. Or next summer when I become a nurse. I am sad cause i really wanted espidrilles but Maybe I can find them on Capri. Alright it is bedtime. Just wanted to let you all know where I was.
Love you all

6 Comments:
Thats alright, there is enough to be seen in Sorrento as well as Capri. Gotta do the glass bottom boat, Grotta Azzura will now make sense if you do. I vaguely remember going to a restaurant overlooking Sorrento when I was a kid with my Mom and Dad, I think it was a Spanish restaurant (Paeia was what I remember having, with grape vines over the top of us)Of course, we have to remember my last restaurant suggestion didn't pan out well. You might want to do the rest and relaxation on Capri or Ischia if possible, again don't know your day to day expectations. Spain will wait for you until whenever; it sounds like you have caught the wanderlust bug. Get some rest, enjoy the day and relax, relax, relax, recharge your batteries. Love you, gotta go, Mom and Dad.
It sounds like you have plenty on your plate and you haven't missed any opportunity yet - Spaid gives you a really good reason to start planning your next trip - just think about how much easier it will be to know what to pack!
Enjoy each minute in the present, and don't worry about what's next, it will be there soon enough. Take care sweetie - love cindy
oops - misspelled Spain - but you know what i mean
Even exhausted, you're doing a great job letting us know how the trip is going. Believe me, I know how grateful you can be for a taxi when you're worn out from sightseeing and searching for places that are hard to find so don't deny yourself an easy ride once in a while.
As we told you before you left, it is a little difficult to get into Spain so I think you're smart to put that off for another time. As the trip winds down, it's important to spend a little more time absorbing the experience so limiting your moves sounds like a very good idea to me.
Have fun and try to resist buying more shoes.
Love, GF
I had a 3 day weekend and looked forward to reading the next instalment.
I love the Blog. I love the raw Kim. I love the spelling and grammer and excitement in your words. I can even hear how tired you are. I hear determination to see and do it all.
You are the eyes and ears and appetite for your family and friends. And we are enjoying your trip very much.
I am sending love and energy to you
your cutest auntie
joann
Frank, The new half of JoAnn
I guess you're getting ready to sleep, but, if you're planning the next couple of days Pompei is worth seeing.
Frank
Post a Comment
<< Home